Cache Valley Hospital has a state-of-the-art laboratory that is fully accredited by the College of American Pathologists and the Joint Commission. Our laboratory is equipped to provide a broad and generous menu of testing and services uncommon in a hospital of this size.
Our in-house testing covers the following areas:
- General and Special Chemistry
- Hematology, Coagulation Studies and Urinalysis
- Blood Bank and Transfusion Services
- Rapid Microbiology and Serology Screening Tests
Our goal is to provide quality results you can depend on. We have well-trained clinical laboratory assistants that are skilled at drawing blood, as well as, well-educated and dedicated laboratory scientists with many years of experience that perform testing.
Our Abbott Architect ci4100 Chemistry Analyzer is state-of-the-art, and the first one of its kind in the state of Utah. In addition to all routine chemistry tests, our services include the following:
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Vitamin D
- Prostate Specific Antigen
- Cardiac injury Tests Including Troponin I, CKMB, and BNP
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibody
- Intact Parathyroid Hormone
- Thyroid Tests
- And Many More…