Shyla N Sachdev, MDCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Sachdev has a keen interest and training in cardio-oncology, congestive heart failure, and women’s cardiovascular disease. She is fluent in Spanish. Dr. Sachdev firmly believes in patient-centered care, in emphasizing patient education, and in treating each patient with the upmost kindness and respect.
In her spare time, she volunteers for a variety of organizations, is active in her alumnae associations, and cheers for the Philadelphia Eagles for her husband. Most of all, she cherishes playing and dancing with their beloved golden doodle, Waffles, who himself is in training to be a therapy dog.
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary
- Undergraduate Degree: Wellesley College - 2004
- Graduate Degree: Duke University - 2008
- Internship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center - 2010
- Residency: University of South Florida - 2014
- Fellowship: University of South Florida - 2017
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Cache Valley Hospital
- Brigham City Community Hospital