CVH Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine Department
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
CVH Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine is a state-of-the-art facility, which offers a comprehensive resource for the treatment of patients with chronic, non-healing or difficult wounds.
The professional staff consists of experienced physicians, surgeons, nurses and hyperbaric technologists. Our clinic is open 5 days a week, Monday – Friday with convenient hours to fit your schedule. We are also available for emergencies.
Our wound care staff works with your personal physician to discuss your individual treatment program and keeps them updated on your progress. Unless instructed otherwise, your regular physician will continue providing your routine medical care.
Wound Services Include:
- Compression Therapy
- Leg/Foot Ulcer Treatment (Diabetic, Venous and Arterial)
- Total Contact Casting
- Placement/Care of Live-Tissue Grafts
- Pressure Ulcer (Bedsore) Management
- Negative Pressure Vacuum-Assisted Closure Therapy (VAC)
- Surgical and Traumatic Wound Treatment, including Complications of Amputation
- Burn Care
- Education on Nutrition, Diabetes Control, Smoking Cessation, Medications, Infection and Other Issues Related to Wound Healing
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- Vascular Assessment
Wounds can by caused by a variety of reasons:
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Traumatic Injury
- Complications Following a Surgery
- Arterial or Venous Ulcers
- Many Other Health-Related Disorders
Whatever the cause of your wound…we can help.